Get Social With Grace is looking for some who’s creative, outgoing and wants to be part of a rapidly growing social media marketing business!
If you are currently studying and looking to gain experience in the social media and marketing sector, we are looking for a talented individual to join us part-time. You will have the opportunity to gain great skills and experience in working with a busy and growing business.
- Creation of dynamic and engaging social media content for businesses in a variety of different sectors
- Creation of new ideas and concepts
- Creation of blog posts for varying businesses
- Support the business with other day to day administrative tasks
- Exceptional spelling and grammar skills
- A strong understanding of using the main social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram)
- Ability to craft creative social media content
- Experience of using LinkedIn and Twitter an advantage but training is available if necessary
- Highly organised
- Be flexible, self-motivated, and happy to work remotely
- Training on social media platforms, creating content, creating graphics
- Flexible working hours
- The potential of promotion and a long term career with a forward thinking business
- Gaining knowledge of business admin and working on a self employed basis
Hours: 8-16 per week with opportunity of more hours as the business grows
Days: flexible but within office hours
£10 per hour while training, which will then be increased
This will be on a self-employed basis – we can provide you with support on this.